Thursday, December 13, 2012

White Sketty Dinner from 12-12-12

Yey, on to day 2 of my first [EVER] blog I have to tell you about dinner from last night

So ya knoe how you alwayz save the best for last? well while the BEST batch of cookies (the minty (green) ones ) are in the oven, I took the granola bars (that I had thawing on the counter) and cut them, it was a pain in the ass! However they are good. So I cut and bagged em up. By the time I was half way threw the cutting part, the cookies were done, so I pulled them out the oven. Finished up the granola bars, and wrapped them up.


LIKE SO, then put like 4 of them in a zip-lock bag

:) 

Moved my pretty green cookies to the wire rack to finish cooling, i put the rest of the cookies up, and the green ones in a separate container, so I can keep the minty green ones all to my self! 



Ok, on to dinner. I got this one off of pinterest aswell. Thanx to 'The Boomer Brief' http://www.boomerbrief.com/2012/03/super-satisfying-chicken-spagetti.html

Chicken Spaghetti
                                       INGREDIENTS


  • 8 ounces angel hair pasta
  • 2 cups chopped, grilled chicken or 1 large can of chicken
  • 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free or regular)
  • 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup (98% fat free or regular)
  • 1 can (10 ounces) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
  • 8 ounces sour cream
  • Sprinkling of Parmesan or Mexican-blend cheese
    1 packet of ranch
    1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms (drained)


    Preheat oven to 350 degrees.



Boil pasta as package directs and drain. Mix all other ingredients (except cheese), add a half can of water, add to cooked pasta and put in a 9" x 13" baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and return to oven to melt.










YUMMY!! Throw in some garlic bread when you put the sketty in to melt the cheese, and all is well! 
Dinner and lunch for a few dayz! score!!

No comments:

Post a Comment